Friday, January 06, 2006

It's Friday - Do You Know Where Your Typepad Is?

| by TFLS | 9:38 PM |




Well, girls and boys - it looks like Typepad is once again fer shizzle. At least for me, that is. I can't log in, and they don't recognize that I even have an account with them. There must be something about Friday's that 'Carla' and her team of nincompoops don't like. Let's hope this little problem doesn't last all weekend like last time.

So - how about you? Having any difficulties, or were you all smarter than the average bear, packed up your kit and already got the hell away from the evil empire? Maybe it's just me. Typepad has decided to hell with her - she said she was planning to leave anyway. Why bother with the customer service? {Sigh} I have a feeling it's gonna be a loooong night!



Comments: Post a Comment